Thursday, September 10, 2009

Vacation In Arizona

Martha and I spent a relaxing week in Phoenix, Arizona visiting my family.  It was long overdue, as it had been almost 2 years since I had seen my parents.  We had a lot of good family time with a day trip to Sedona, shopping and spending time with our fast-growing niece and nephew.  We also ate a lot, like any good vacation, so the kids weren't the only ones growing.  Martha and our sister-in-law Amy were both working on their baby bumps, with Martha finally starting to show.  We had a great time, but as usual, wished my family lived closer.
 
Martha, Amy and Grant

 
Lauren and Justin

2 comments:

  1. Family trips are always fun. Last weekend we were up in Zebra Nation visiting family. Rochester is hopp'n.

    We have an extra room over here if you need a place to stay when you go to a Colts game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thinking that your brother and fam should move out here. I think he would enjoy being a part of our softball team. Perhaps we can try to sign him this off season

    ReplyDelete