Sunday, August 8, 2010

Addicted to Coupons

I know Justin is usually the blogger in the family, but I decided to share my latest addiction.  I have heard several people talk about how they can get things for free or next to nothing.  I didn't really think much about it until I discovered how easy it is.  Thanks to Justin's mom, Lois, for bringing me some coupons when she came for a visit, and the website Clipping it with Carrie.  Here is a collection of what I have purchased or gotten for free, so far.

Dark Kiss Bath & Body Works lotion = FREE ( smells amazing! )
Dial Nutriskin Body Wash = FREE
Colgate Toothpaste $ 0.55 
Mini-Wheats = $0.63
Huggies Wipes = $0.83
Tide Detergent = $0.99

 

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! So excited you're getting into couponing :) It's lots of fun. One resource I use to use a lot was www.couponmom.com she gives advice about ways to stack/double coupons. And links to coupons you can print right from your own computer! Hope it's helpful. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my sister in law is AMAZING at this! She does the Walgreens Register Rewards and gets a ton of stuff. Her husband also works at a Hampton Inn and on Sunday nights he brings her all of the left over papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You may like checking out this blog...http://mrsfishersfindings.blogspot.com/. She loves doing this!

    ReplyDelete