Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Walkie Talkie

Here we are about to start a new year, and I notice I haven't blogged in a few months.  Here is a quick update on our lives.  We just returned on Sunday from an amazing Christmas vacation to Phoenix.  It was great to see all of my family again, and meet our new niece Reese.  I also took advantage of the opportunity to break out my shorts and t-shirts as temperatures were above 70 degrees everyday we were there.  This is usually the time of the year when I ask myself what I am still doing in the Midwest.  It was hard to say goodbye to everyone in Arizona, but we hope to make a return trip in the near future. 
Quinn continues to make every day a lot of fun, and we do not take for granted what a blessing he is in our lives.  He is getting very brave and can take 4-5 steps on his own now.  It seems like every time you turn your head he will try to walk across the room on his own.  It will be really fun to watch him learn to walk on his own full-time.  He is also fairly vocal and says "star" and "dog" pretty clearly.  I have no idea where he picked up the word "star", but he does continue to love our dog Malcolm.  It's hard to believe that we will soon be planning his 1st birthday party!  Here are some pics from our trip.

 The Tammany Family in their Christmas gear
 Quinn and Reese checking out the presents
Quinn playing on the playground

No comments:

Post a Comment