Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Welcome to my Crib

My parents recently purchased us a crib for our new addition. (Thanks again!)  I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly we were able to assemble it and, at the same time, it is very sturdy.  My faithful assistant Malcolm was nice enough to be in the photo for some size orientation.  Martha would like everyone to know that the baby's room is not yet decorated to her desires, so expect more pictures to come. 
Speaking of "the baby", we have not yet chosen a name.  We have a few we are considering, but nothing is jumping out at us so far.  However, if we share a name with you that we are considering, please pretend that it is a great name even if you don't actually like it.  A little positive reinforcement goes a long way it coming to such a big decision. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Malcolm Jamal! Fabulous crib you have. fabulous. I like the slide show too...

    ReplyDelete